How To Get The Best Service at Any Restaurant

Today, I came up with a brilliant idea before I went out to lunch. However, I have to admit that I haven't tried this yet. But anyways, here's the idea. Buy a Yelp t-shirt or something like that. Or maybe a shirt that says, "I award Michelin stars". Something that shows that you are a food critic. 
just go to CustomInk and print this front and center ;)
my kind of polo logo

Now, no matter what your awesome t-shirt says, you still have to look classy. Maybe you want to Sharpie on a fake Polo logo. Or it may be easier just to wear a sport coat over top. If you walk in there looking like it's the first day of 5th grade, you'll have a tough time selling the role. 







Anyways, if any manager or owner gives a single sh*t about their online presence, they will serve you like you are the son of the Prince of Nigeria, you feel me? So sit back, and enjoy your amazing service.

If not, then you have a plan B. Wonton always has a plan B. If you get crappy service or food, complain about it.

Me: This is the sh*ttiest burrito I've ever had!
Waiter: Oh, sorry sir can I offer you another dish?
Me: It better be for free or I will DESTROY YOU ON YELP PUTA. GET YOUR MANAGER OUT HERE.
Manager: Please, no sir. We have a 4.7 average on yelp.
Me: I'll make that a 2.7 if you don't bring me 20 chicken fajitas right now.
Manager: Of course, sir. *hands me $50* Please say something nice on Yelp.
Me: Get me a mojito too and we'll see. ;)
*takes food and leaves*

And then you can roast them on Yelp. 


Comments

  1. nice informatiom bro.. keep going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your content gave me a good laugh! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that Tara! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Awesome idea hahah, such a smart idea, if you have a lot of followers tell them that i will retweet your tweet and give me a free meal. That may work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Completely Unnecessary Stress of College: Part 1

WE NEED URINAL DIVIDERS