Why iPhones Are A HUGE Scam

Apple is a joke. I'd be pissed if I found out my phone was being slowed down on purpose, but luckily I didn't buy a piece of garbage iPhone. I'm Team Android, my friends. The problem with buying iPhones is that there is no competitive market. No other company can produce phones running iOS so they can charge whatever they want. Absolutely ridiculous. People think the iPhone X is so cool with is edge-to-edge display but it's actually nothing new.
This is the Essential Phone, which retails for 1/2 of the iPhone X.
I'm not even gonna put a picture of an iPhone X because I will refuse to advertise for Apple. And Face ID? That's been out since before the Holy Bible was written! My grandpa's Nokia flip phone has face unlock! I'm kidding obviously, but Androids have had face unlock since like 2011. This is just one feature in a long list of features that have been copied from Android. So why do people buy iPhones?

I can't speak for everyone but I know that all these white kids between the ages of 13 and 25 buy it for the same reason - iMessage. It's nothing special!! It's literally Yahoo Messenger or AIM that's automatically installed on your phone. I messaged my middle school girlfriend on AIM for free!! And these elitists use iMessage as a reason to exclude Android users from their group chats too!

Finally, I would like to rest my case by saying that Apple consumers are unknowingly buying from a monopoly. As I mentioned earlier, Apple is the only producer of iOS devices. On the other hand, there is an endless amount of Android devices on the market, pushing their prices down. It also forces the producers of Androids to make a higher quality product, otherwise no one would buy it. Android = free market. Next time you consider buying an Apple, just imagine if Mao Zedong was the CEO.

I know 90% of my readers use Apple, so try to defend yourself with a well-thought out comment! Also follow my Twitter for updates on my blog @lazywonton!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Get The Best Service at Any Restaurant

The Completely Unnecessary Stress of College: Part 1

WE NEED URINAL DIVIDERS