WE NEED URINAL DIVIDERS

How hard is it to buy some f*cking urinal dividers? My high school has some of the richest b*tches in the state. Chicks walkin up in here with a f*cking Louis Vuitton bag in one hand and Tropical Smoothie in another. Like you can pay $30 billion to build this place and then you can't afford a few blocks of plastic? What the f*ck is my tax money being used for? For your dumb*sses to sit in government and act like you're doing something productive? Talk to me when I can't see Professor Wang's little ding-dong on break you idiots. What did they expect to happen? Probably this:

*Kim Jong Un and Trump are peeing next to each other*
Kim Jong Un: "That's a nicely sized penis you got there bro"
Trump: "Hey thanks man, I really appreciate that. Yours is pretty nice too!"
*they fist bump*

In reality, this is what actually happens.

Kim Jong Un: "That's a nicely sized penis you got there bro"
Trump: "Thanks little d*ck boi."
*Kim Jong Un pulls out a big red button out of his pocket.*
Trump: "Yo chill out!! I was joking!!"
Kim Jong Un: "I'm very insecure of my penis size Mr. Trump"
Trump: "Dude I'm sure 2 or 3 inches is enough for your North Korean girls! Please have mercy!!"
Kim Jong Un: "Hasta la vista, puta!!"
*Kim Jong Un pushes button and launches nuclear missle*
*the earth implodes and we all die*

If you are working in government, please make a new law to have mandatory urinal dividers otherwise WE WILL ALL DIE.


Comments

  1. I'm not a guy but, i agree, everyone needs and deserves their privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good post to share thank you verry much www.fooday.info

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Get The Best Service at Any Restaurant

The Completely Unnecessary Stress of College: Part 1