The Completely Unnecessary Stress of College: Part 1

Hey everyone,

In my humble, professional, and unexaggerated opinion, I believe that college courses, especially general education classes, put unnecessary amounts of stress on students. Enough stress to make someone like Mohandas Gandhi want to pull his own eyeball out. Take for example this class called Student Development that I'm enrolled in. I am genuinely ENRAGED that I had to spend $200 and 2 hours a week to learn about how to set goals or how to join a college club. Are you serious? To the dean - my dude I came out the womb with goals you feel me? For 8 weeks, that's a total of 16 hours of my life down the drain!!! Do you know what I can do with 16 hours? Give me 16 hours and cancer is cured. Forget Susan G. Komen it's the freaking "Wonton Walk to Celebrate the End of Cancer." I'm essentially getting robbed by a modern-day education I am not happy about it. If you want cancer to be cured, stop making a computer science major learn about ART HISTORY or some other bullsh*t. Once again, Wonton is out here just cranking out ideas to make the world a better place. Leave your thoughts below!

Comments

  1. You had me at “wonton walk to celebrate the end of cancer” lmaoo. this is so true though man, I could rant about this for hours. thank you for putting it humorously in a blog to condense my thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your professionals opinion is a help for all the students that takes unnecessary stress. I think there is a buden on every student because of study and classes. Teachers give students assessment tests and expect their results to get higher every time, parents want their kids to be the best. Courses are very tough and they create extra pressure on them. Improvment is required in the whole education system. Study should be short and relevant to job that can reduce the stress. Students can perform well. Don't make them bookworms. This is my advice for all parents and teachers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Get The Best Service at Any Restaurant

WE NEED URINAL DIVIDERS