The Worst Part About Being a STEM Major

So recently I've been posting some inspirational stuff and I don't think you guys enjoy that quite as much as my rants. So here I am, ranting (kind of). The worst part about being a STEM major is the lack of babes. I mean seriously every class you take has like 95% guys in it. It's like a real-life Twitch chat room! All the hot girls are on the other side of campus at the College of Arts and Sciences are something. I mean, Ariana Grande ain't majoring in Computer Engineering now is she? Not only that, if you actually do meet a girl you will likely be screwed over in your chances of making her your girlfriend because your brain is full of some Javascript bullsh*t or something. All charm and social skills = gone. Your only chance of pulling them is your ridiculous salary after you graduate.


hopefully you got the reference
Perfect 10: So what do you do in your free time?
Me: Oh, I like to code programs in Java that calculate the pseudorange of a satellite from a given point on Earth.
Perfect 10: (disappointed) oh. so anyways what kind of car do you drive?
Me: Uh I have a 2002 Toyota Corolla but I put a custom spoiler on it.
Perfect 10: I have an announcement to make. I am moving to Costa Rica. *runs away*





I mean STEM really isn't that bad but if you want to have a balanced romantic life you need to join the cheer team or something.

By the way, I'm completely aware that like 90% of the pictures I use are copyrighted. If you work for the government and are reading this, I DARE YOU TO TAKE ME TO COURT. I SWEAR I WILL DDOS THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT WITH MY NEWFOUND CALCULUS SKILLS B*TCH.

I need more comments! and followers! and everything! Feel free to see whatever you want, I respond to all comments (even though I've only had 1 before). :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Get The Best Service at Any Restaurant

The Completely Unnecessary Stress of College: Part 1

WE NEED URINAL DIVIDERS