Calculus Makes Me Want to Blow Myself Up: Part 2

I had a pretty good today, until I got to calc class. I swear that class will piss me off to no end. I always say that "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.", but how in the world am I supposed to enjoy doing trig integrals? That sh*t is so useless. 

Chick Fil-A Cashier: Hi, my name is Susie how can I serve you today?
Me: Hey can I get a number 1 meal with no pickles and a coke please?
Cashier: Of course, is that all for today sir?
Me: Yes
Cashier: Ok your total is $7.32 I can serve you at the first window.
*I calculate trig integrals in my head*
Me: I think your calculations are off I believe the total should be $5.
Cashier: Um no sir, the computer always calculates the correct total.
Me: Shut up boi I learned this stuff in my college calculus class. *hands the cashier $5*
Cashier: Uh ok sir my pleasure?

And in addition, I swear even my professor struggles when he's writing the examples on the board. If you can't even do it, why do you expect us to go home and solve something twice as complicated?? Also, have you ever used calc besides talking to your little nerd friends? No, you haven't. Only time you've ever used calc is to pass on those f*cking cancer cells on to us. PISS OFF PLEASE


this lil b*tch is responsible for the start of calc cancer
this is part 2 but i can guarantee that by the end of the semester ill be on part (the integral from 0 to 69 of x^2)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Get The Best Service at Any Restaurant

The Completely Unnecessary Stress of College: Part 1

WE NEED URINAL DIVIDERS