The Most Important Thing in Life Is...

Happiness? Nope, but close. Although happiness is definitely important, you can't go out and find happiness at Costco. The greatest factor in someone's happiness is relationships. (You can easily find a fine a*s honey at Costco) Money, time, and professional achievements won't make you happy. If you want to know more about this, watch this Ted Talk. 


I was at Five Guys today and I saw a parent of one of the soccer players I had coached in the past. As I was ordering my burger, he came up and said "don't order fries." He then stopped me after I finished ordering my burger and handed me a soda cup, for free. Sure enough, there was a huge cup of fries in my bag as well. And they were delicious. Also, diabetes in a cup. But still delicious. No matter how much money you have in life, you can't purchase someone's genuine token of appreciation. Nothing can pay for the smile that your mom gives you every time she sees you. Nothing can pay for a hangout with your best friends. Appreciate all the wonderful people that appreciate you. We're all in this together, yeah?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Get The Best Service at Any Restaurant

The Completely Unnecessary Stress of College: Part 1

WE NEED URINAL DIVIDERS