One year later: yeah, college is definitely a scam.

It's been a hot minute y'all my b. I know you guys have been asking for more Lazy Wonton so here it is. I realize that back in the early days of this blog I was a chronic complainer, especially about college being boring, hard, and most importantly - a cold, hard scam.

I'm at a "big boy" college now which costs over 3x more than community college and the education is no better. I'm in a biology class with 269 other people (hehe), which is unheard of at most community colleges. Side note: f*ck biology I guarantee you that once summer comes I couldn't even tell you the difference between a plant cell and animal cell.

Also, I'm pretty sure not a single professor knows my name. Trust me, they will when I start my company and start talking mad trash about this university until they lower their tuition to the price of "on the house". 

I have this one Asian lady for a professor this semester ( I will expose her if I get 10,000 views on this post) and honestly nothing has ever made me want to flip burgers more in my life. She's up there lecturing on and on about "computa vewy fast tooday good algowidm" or whatever and I can just smell the delicious ground beef wofting in my direction. Honestly how the hell do you end up with these sorry ass professors? It just proves these colleges will hire anyone to keep their profit machine running. You know what? I might even to apply to be a biology professor next semester. 

'till next time...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Get The Best Service at Any Restaurant

The Completely Unnecessary Stress of College: Part 1

WE NEED URINAL DIVIDERS