The Power of the Buzz Cut

Is buzz cut one word or two? Doesn't matter because everyone knows exactly what's going on. It's the ideal haircut for summer because it lets you feel the breeze as you're riding your pocket bike to McDonald's. For full sexiness, I got a super slick skin fade as well. 


I can't tell you how many times some ding dong has asked me if I'm joining the military. If you're trying to roast me, you're doing a really terrible job because I left all my f*cks (and my hair) at the barber shop about a week ago. So that "insult" goes in one ear and out the other. (more on that later)

On a serious note, I know objectively that a classic side part might be more physically appealing. BUT it takes effort to maintain and sends off a very "I care" vibe. Because I did care. I blew dry my hair every morning with a round brush and applied Royal Crown pomade for a clean comb over. If a girl didn't find me attractive, it'd be a little saddening because I tried. Just imagine dressing up in a suit and catching no attention. Kinda sucks, right?

Not to mention that EVERY ASIAN GUY HAS THE SAME HAIRCUT. AND SOCCER PLAYER. I mean seriously what in the hell is going on out here. I remember someone posting on r/malehairadvice a picture of Emre Can's haircut asking what it's called. 
The top response is "80% of the male population" HA
Let me tell you this much. I am not 80% of the male population. I'm a unique ass person. And I will make sure that my haircut reflects this. I've been confused with one too many Asian dudes with the same haircut for too damn long. 

In comes the buzz cut. In stark contrast to the "I care" vibe, this haircut sends a "Yeah, you wish I cared about what you thought you headass." I wake up every morning, put some delicious organic Moroccan Argan Oil on my scalp for maximum moisture and that's it. Might as well throw the blow dryer away. Now, if a woman doesn't give me the "sexy eyes" then nothing changes, because I like the way that I look, so why does it matter if she approves?

The buzz cut forces you to be manifest confidence in your own skin. At the end of the day, the most attractive thing you can ever wear is confidence. It doesn't matter if you're bald or have a majestic pompadour; loving yourself is the backbone of happiness. Buzzing your hair is just one method that has taught me to love my sexy ass body and face. 

BDE (Big Dick Energy) is an extremely powerful and fulfilling energy to possess.

And I believe BCE (Buzz Cut Energy) is a great way to manifest BDE. (Thanks Zuhayr)

Let me know how you manifest your BDE in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Get The Best Service at Any Restaurant

The Completely Unnecessary Stress of College: Part 1

WE NEED URINAL DIVIDERS