#SingWithMeSaturday 10/14

It's Saturday again. I hope everyone is doing great. Spoiler: This week I have chosen another modern-day pop song. Like I said before, I'm not a fan of today's music. I have plenty of older songs that I love, but whenever there's a decent pop song out, I'll choose that instead. "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen is not getting old anytime soon, but chart toppers only last a few weeks. So I try to enjoy the record before it makes me want to smash my radio.



Don't get me wrong. Maroon 5 has come a long way from "This Love", "She Will Be Loved", and "Sunday Morning". And not in a good way. With that being said, the beat on this song is bonkers. I mean I don't even know what the song means but I don't care. Is it about a struggling relationship? Like some T-Swift and Harry Styles bullsh*t? If you know, tell me in the comments. Also, I can't even discern what the lyrics are, as you can tell in the video. And there's only like 8 different words in the song so that's pretty embarrassing.

It'd be so awesome if for a #singwithmesaturday all of my readers emailed me a video of them dancing and then I edited it together to the song for that week. Just an idea.

Comments

  1. Songs about Jane maroon 5 will never see another day, but Adam Levine’s voice is never changing and he is a beautiful man, at least we can always appreciate him and the good times we had. this was definitely a money maker, but we can always remember songs like “This love” and it’s oozing with passion and meaning, it’s a sad change, nonetheless Adam is a great guy with clear skin and fresh ass style. Can’t wait for next Saturday bro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Adam Levine is a very beautiful man with beautiful talent. Songs about Jane will live forever.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Get The Best Service at Any Restaurant

The Completely Unnecessary Stress of College: Part 1

WE NEED URINAL DIVIDERS