#SingWithMeSaturday 10/7

I'm going to start a new tradition here on Lazy Wonton Blogs where every Saturday I post about a song or artist that gets me hype at the moment. You know, the kind of song that makes you turn the volume waaaay up on the radio. Now, I usually complain about today's pop songs for being repetitive and all, but Demi has been releasing some bangers recently. "Sorry Not Sorry" has a brilliant instrumental that incorporates a lil something on the piano and "No Promises" isn't bad either. 

With all of that in mind, honestly I don't even care as much about Demi Lovato as much as the songwriter. Anybody could have sang "sorry not sorry" and it would still be a banger. Demi is only famous because she's hot. I mean, I'm not complaining because we have Taylor Swift over here sounding like she's gonna shoot up the school in "look what you made me do." 

Let's never forget this iconic Demi moment. 



Dear Demi's Copyright Team,
IF YOU REPORT ME I WILL DDOS YOUR ENTIRE RECORD COMPANY DON'T SLEEP ON ME BOIIIIIII

Any requests for the next #singwithmesaturday? Leave them below. Anyone can comment, no sign-up required! Also anonymous comments are allowed!

Comments

  1. You have been nominated for the blogger recognition award!! go here to see how to accept
    http://crazymommy89.blogspot.com/2017/10/i-have-received-my-2nd-award-this-time.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Get The Best Service at Any Restaurant

The Completely Unnecessary Stress of College: Part 1

WE NEED URINAL DIVIDERS